ALLWHEY Chocolate Chickpea Brownies
Chickpeas in brownies? It may sound weird but it’s surprisingly delicious!
Not only are these brownies gluten-free and high in protein but they get an extra punch of fiber from the chickpeas.
- 1 Can Chickpeas (rinsed & drained)
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Stevia
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder (Unsweetened)
- 1 Scoops ALLWHEY Chocolate Protein
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cups Chopped Walnuts
- Place chickpeas, eggs and vanilla into a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add Stevia, honey, ALLWHEY GOLD, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder. Pulses to combine.
- Melt chocolate chips by microwaving in a glass bowl for 30 seconds.
- Add melted chocolate to your chickpea mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Mix in 1 cup chopped walnuts.
- Grease pan with coconut oil and pour batter into the pan.
- Cook for approximately 1 hour at 180°C
- Let cool on a wire rack before removing from pan.
- Cut into pieces and serve. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition