I don't hide the fact that I dislike winter, but you know what the BEST thing about winter is? - hot chocolate! Yea, I love it. But alas, I generally stay away from store bought packaged hot chocolate laden with refined sugar and unpronounceable additives. So what's a fitness girl to do? Why, make your own version of course! If you are a hot chocolate or hot cocoa lover, this cup will knock your socks off - it is so rich and decadent, you won't believe it!
- 2 cups unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 1 scoop BioX Chocolate Power Whey
- 2 tbsp Cacao Powder (Unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp Good Health coconut oil (optional)
- Pour almond milk into sauce pan and bring to a light boil over low heat while adding other ingredients.
- Keep stirring, until blended well and pour into cups.
- Garnish with a few mini marshmallows, a dab of whipping cream, shaved dark chocolate etc. You can add flavour variety by using BioX Peanut Butter to change it up or orange zest for Orange chocolate or maybe a few Chili's for a spicy version etc.