¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
2 tablespoons oat flour
2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons egg whites
2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
1 tablespoon My Kosh cashew butter
⅛ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon Bio X Chocolate Protein Powder
2 tablespoons powdered zero-calorie sweetener
¼ cup fat-free Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons light sour cream
2 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Crumble unwrapped Quest bar into small pieces and bake for 4-6 minutes on a nonstick baking sheet. Cool for 5 minutes.
- In a mini blender, pulse to large crumbs and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together theBio X protein powder, applesauce, oat flour, almond milk, egg whites, cashew butter, and salt until smooth.
- Distribute batter into 8 donut molds and bake for 8 minutes.
- In a mini blender add Bio X Protein powder, sweetener, Greek yogurt, sour cream, and cacao powder.
- Blend for 20 seconds, or until smooth.
- Frost donuts with icing and sprinkle with Quest Bar crumbles.