This recipe is sure to curb those late night sugar cravings, and because it’s made with casein your muscles will get a slow and steady release of protein throughout the night.
That’s right, chocolate ice cream that feeds your gains while you sleep. You’re Welcome.
All you need:
- 1 scoop Giant Sports Delicious Casein Chocolate Flavour
- 2 Tbsp Bell Plantation PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter Chocolate Flavour
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sweetener of choice (We used Natvia)
- Almond milk
- Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Mix Casein, PB2, Cocoa Powder, Sweetener and Chocolate Chips (If using) in a bowl and add small amounts of Almond milk slowly until mixture turns into a thick paste.
- Place in a bowl and freeze for about 30 Minutes.
- Eat it all at once because it’s flippin’ delicious and will get you mean Gainz :)