This week we have these delicious and Healthy Cookies for you to try! They make a perfect Pre or Post Workout Snack, or a Healthy Breakfast option!
- 1 Small Banana
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 3 Tbsp Shredded Coconut
- 4 Tbsp Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Scoop Banana BioX Whey Protein
- In a Saucepan, melt the Coconut Oil.
- Once the Coconut Oil is melted add the Honey, Coconut Sugar and Almond Milk.
- Bring to a low boil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and add Cocoa Powder, Protein Powder, Shredded Coconut, Vanilla Essence and Rolled Oats.
- Mix well and drop from spoon onto waxed paper.
- Let cool in refrigerator for approximately 1 hour.
- Place in sealed container in fridge until eaten.