Delicious Chocolate Protein Bars with a Cherry Filling!
- ¼ Tsp Cinnamon
- Dash Salt
- ½ Cup Dried Cherries
- 1 Cup Almond Flour (If you don’t have any, you can make it by blending whole Almonds into a fine powder)
- 5 Tsp Agave nectar (Or Sugar Free Maple Syrup, which can be purchased from Countdown in the Desert Aisle)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Oat Flour (Blend Rolled Oats to make Powder)
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Scoop BioX Power Whey Chocolate Flavour
- Mix together the Oat and Almond flour, BioX Whey, pinch of Salt and the Cinnamon.
- Add the 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract and 4 Tbsp Agave/ Maple and mix well.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge then roll out into a large rectangle between 2 sheets of Baking Paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees
- Blend the Dried Cherries, Apple Sauce, 1 Tbsp Agave/ Maple Syrup and extra Sweetener (If Desired).
- Top one side of the rolled out dough with the Cherry mixture, and fold the other side over, pressing down to seal.
- Place in oven for about 25 Minutes. The edges will brown slightly.
- Take out of oven and let cool slightly before cutting into bars.