Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Brownie
Its Treat Tuesday! Today we have combined the three best things in the world (Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Protein) to create a Brownie that is simply The Business. Gains don’t get more delicious than this!
• 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
• 1 cup oat flour
• 4 egg whites
• 2 scoops Pro Supps Chocolate Fudge Cake Protein Powder
• 1/4 cup Stevia
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/4 cup unsweetened Applesauce
• 3 Tbsp unsweetened Baking Cocoa
• 1/3 cup natural Peanut Butter
• 4 Tbsp Nonfat Greek Yogurt
• Preheat the Oven to 180 °C
• Mix the Almond Milk, Apple Sauce, Peanut Butter, Greek Yoghurt and Egg Whites together in a bowl.
• In a separate bowl mix the Oat Flour, Protein Powder, Stevia, Baking Soda, Salt and Cocoa together, and then combine with the wet ingredients.
• Pour Mixture into a greased 8x8” glass dish and bake for approx 25 mins
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition