Today we have a recipe that combines two of the best things in the world... Chocolate and Peanut butter! These Protein Cookies are super easy to make, and are totally Delicious! Give them a go!
• 1 Cup Coconut Flour
• ½ Cup Almond Meal
• 3 Scoops of Bio X Power Whey Chocolate Flavor
• ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
• 1 tsp Baking Powder
• 1 Whole Egg
• 1 Egg White
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
• ¼ Cup Sweetener of Choice (We used Stevia)
• Pre-Heat Oven to 350F
• Combine all ingredients in Food Processor until smooth
• Lightly coat sheet of Baking Paper with Coconut Oil to prevent Cookies from sticking
• Spoon Mixture onto baking paper, and push the middles into a birds nest shape.
• Spoon small Amounts of Peanut Butter into the middles of each Cookie and cover with more mixture
• Place in the oven and bake for 10mins
Makes 15 Cookies!