Chocolate Peanut Butter Shortbread Cups
This recipe is a delicious twist on peanut butter cups, with a chocolate flavour and a shortbread base. It’s packed full of protein and good fats, and totally delish!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius
- To make the Bases, mix together 1 Scoop of the BioX Whey, The Almond Flour, ¼ Cup Almond Milk, and the 4 Tbsp Coconut oil (melted).
- Press the dough for the Bases into Silicone Muffin pans and bake for 10 Minutes
- While the Bases are cooking blend 1 scoop BioX Whey, the PB2, the Medjool Dates, and half a cup of Almond Milk in the food processor.
- Once the bases are out of the oven and have cooled slightly, spread Chocolate Peanut Butter mixture on top, and place in Fridge to set for 20 Minutes.
- Melt the Dark Chocolate and spread on top of each Cup. Leave to set in the Fridge.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition