- 60g Balance 100% Whey Protein Vanilla Flavor
- 140g Oat Flour (If you don't have Oat Flour, use your food processor to grind up Oats to make it)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 120g Egg Whites (or 4 Egg Whites)
- 2 Lemons (Zest and Juice)
- 160g Light Greek Yoghurt
- 60ml Water
1. Preheat the oven to 175c.
2. Mix the whey, oat flour and baking soda.
3. Add the egg whites, greek yoghurt and water.
4. Grate the zest of two lemons in and add the juice!
5. Mix everything together.
6. Pour the mixture into a baking tin and place in the oven for 20-22 minutes until slightly brown on top.