- 1/4 Cup Oat Flour
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 1tsp Granulated Sweetener (we used Natvia)
- 4Tbsp Egg Whites
- 1/2 tsb Vanilla Essence
- 3TBsp Mashed Banana
- 1tsp Peanut Butter (I use PB2 powdered peanut butter)
- Make oat flour by blending oats until fine.
- Mix oat flour with protein powder, sweetener and baking powder and then add wet ingredients.
- Pour into a bowl or large mug (Mixture expands when cooked, so ensure there is enough space in your mug if using one).
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes (check after 1 minute and cook for longer if needed - time will vary depending on your microwave)
- Take out of the microwave and top with extra peanut butter and banana, or whatever else you like!