- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup ground rice flour
- 1/4 cup Balance 100% Whey Natural - Unflavoured
- 1/4 cup Healtheries LSA Super Grains
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup reduced fat milk
- 2 cups reduced fat plain greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 cup reduced fat ricotta cheese
- Optional berries + honey to serve
Step 3: Make a well in the dry ingredients and fold the liquid ingredients through. Mix in the vanilla, lemon zest and ricotta cheese.
Step 4: Just before cooking, beat or whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks. Gently fold through the batter.
each side for about 1 minute until golden and the mixture is fully set through the centre.