Superb Chocolate Vanilla Protein Cupcake
Craving a cheat meal? This cupcake is the perfect way to hit that sweet tooth you've been having all week!
- Blend all the cupcake ingredients together
- Bake at 180⁰C for 20-25 minutes
- Once muffins are done pull them out and rest them to cool down a bit
- Get a bowl out and mix 2 scoops of casein, 5 tsps greek yogurt and about 5 tsps of milk
Butadd one tsp of milk at a time until you get a frosting like mixture – creamy and not overly watery.
- Once casein mixture is ready, grab your nozzle and push it into the corner of a ziplock bag then cut of the corner so the nozzle is sticking out.
- Put all the casein into the ziplock bag and twist the top so there’s some pressure which causes the mix to come out the nozzle to on top of the cupcake
Macros (Per one muffin):
- 150 grams in total
- 3 grams carbs
- 21 grams protein
- 2 grams fat (2 grams saturated fats)
- 75 grams fiber
Hope you enjoy this mouthful of goodness!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition