Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice-Cream
This recipe is sure to curb those late night sugar cravings, and because it's made with Casein your muscles will get a slow and steady release of Protein throughout the night. That's right, chocolate Ice-cream that feeds your gains while you sleep. You're welcome.
- 1 scoop Inner Armour Casein Chocolate Flavour
- 2 Tbsp Bell Plantation PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sweetener of choice (We used Natvia)
- Almond milk
- Chocolate Chips (Optional)
1) Mix Casein, PB2, Cocoa Powder, Sweetener and Chocolate Chips (If using) in a bowl and add small amounts of Almond milk slowly until mixture turns into a thick paste.
2) Place in a bowl and freeze for about 30 Minutes.
3) Eat it all at once because it's flippin' delicious and will get you mean Gainz... Booya!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition