Chocolate Protein Truffles
Delicious Chocolate Protein Truffles, that are easy to make and even easier to eat!
- ¼ cup of Bell Plantation PB2 Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup Chocolate BioX Whey protein powder
- ¼ cup granulated stevia
- Blend all the ingredients together until you get a smooth paste like texture.
- Taste it to make sure it's sweet enough for your liking (and if it isn't, add more stevia)
- Put the mixture into a medium or large sized container and leave it overnight for the mixture to harden.
- The next morning the mixture should have hardened. Scrape off the mixture using a spoon and roll into balls with your hands.
- After rolling about 8 truffles with the mixture, roll them in cocoa powder to add a coating (optional) and then refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition