Delicious cupcakes, full of flavour and perfect for satisfying that sweet tooth without making you feel too guilty!
~ 3/4 Cup of whole wheat flour (or almond flour)
~ 1 1/2 Scoops of BioX Whey Protein
~ 1/4 Cup + 1 tbsp of stevia
~ 1/4 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
~ 1 tsp of baking powder
~ 1 large egg
~ 1/2 Cup plain nonfat Greek yoghurt
~ 1/2 Cup of canned pumpkin puree
~ 1/4 Cup + 2 tbsp of unsweetened milk (I used almond milk)
~ 3 tbsp of coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
~ 1 tsp vanilla extract
~ 2 tbsp of dark chocolate chips
Peanut Butter Frosting
~ 1/2 Cup of plain non-fat Greek yoghurt
~ 5 tbsp of Bell Plantation Powered Peanut Butter
~ 2 tsp peanut flour
~ 1/4 Cup stevia
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Mix together whole wheat flour, protein powder, cocoa, stevia and baking powder in a large bowl. In a separate bowl mix egg, Greek yoghurt, pumpkin, almond milk, coconut sugar and vanilla extract together until smooth.
3. Add wet mixture to dry mixture until combined then fold in chocolate chips.
4. Spray cupcake tray with cooking spray then spoon batter evenly into each cup cake (makes about 10). Bake for about 20 minutes (I left mine in for a little less so that they would be moist).
5. Once cup cakes are done, let them cool before adding frosting.
1. Mix Greek yoghurt, peanut butter, almond flour and stevia in a bowl.
2. Cut up a Quest Craving Peanut Butter Cup and add a piece to each cupcake. (Optional)
Hope you enjoy! :)