Mango Lassi Protein Smoothie Recipe
Here's an Indian-inspired drink with added protein powder. It'll give your taste buds a powerful tropical taste. The mix of mango and yoghurt gives you the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your systems going. Oh, and there's BioX Whey Complex included for that extra protein kick.
- 3/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 3/4 cup (one 6-ounce container) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop of BioX Power Whey Complex Vanilla or Unflavoured
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Pinch of cardamom
- 1 teaspoon chopped pistachios
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with chopped pistachios (and pieces of mango if you like).
Hope you enjoy! ^_^
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition