French Toast Protein Shake
Try something new with a French Toast Shake, sounds odd doesn't it. Interesting way to start the day with French toast Protein shake. Containing Bio X Power Whey Complex powder in vanilla compliments the ingredients in this shake and allows you to have French toast in an easy to go format to take with you where ever you go.
- 1/2 cup of fat-free cottage chesse*
- 1 scoop of Bio X Power Whey Complex Vanilla
- 1 tsp of Maple extract (or 2 tbs of sugar-free maple syrup)
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg or pumpkin pie spice.
- 3-5 Stevia packets (or sweetner of choice, to taste)
- 1/2 - 1 cup of water (alter this according to desired consistency)
- 5 - 10 ice cubes (depending on how thick you like it, use less for a thinner consistency)
- Optional: 1/2 tsp xanthan gum, 1/2 tsp butter extract
* Cottage cheese may sound strange, but it makes the milkshake consistency
- Put everything into a blender and blend until creamy consistency is reached. Top with light whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon, if desired.
Enjoy your shake!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition