Chocolate Walnut Protein Brownies
Gooey Chocolate Goodness! Try out these delicious protein brownies, they will satisfy any chocolate craving without you feeling so bad about it afterwards.
- Blend all ingredients together, except for the walnuts and chocolate.
- Once mixed, add the walnuts into the batter. Mix them in with a spoon, and transfer your batter to a baking pan.
- Bake at 170C for about 35-40 minutes or test with a toothpick or knife and see if it comes out relatively clean. Be careful not to over-bake the brownies—you want them gooey in the centre.
- As soon as you remove them from the oven, "massage" your chocolate on top of them. It's an easy way to add a dark chocolate layer to brownies and cakes because the chocolate melts on impact.
- Let the brownies set before completely demolishing them.
Note: if you'd like to make your brownies lower in carbs, substitute some or all of the dates for sweetener. Just know that these brownies won't be as gooey as they would with the dates.
Hope you enjoy them ! Comment below and tell us what you think of this recipe ^_^
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition