The hell is Marzipan? It's only a fancy term for a SCRUMPTIOUS almond treat! Try these sweet almond chocolate truffles out! So easy to make and even easier to demolish! Get your protein hit while you treat yourself this #TreatTuesday
- 5/8 cup (100g) Ground Almonds
- 70g Truvia or any stevia
- 1 medium egg white
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp of Galliano Amaretto (if you don’t want your truffles to have a boozy kick to them, just use a large egg white instead)
- 3 tbsps (20g)Muscletech vanilla casein protein powder
- 4 squares (40g) 85% dark chocolate
- Blend your Truvia or Stevia until it has a consistency similar to icing sugar, we want it really fine!
- Combine all ingredients (except for the chocolate) by blending them together.
- Roll your mixture into ball shapes (truffles).
- Melt your Chocolate.
- Dunk the truffles into the chocolate.
- Let them harden and ENJOY!