A decadent dark chocolate mocha is just the thing to keep you going this winter and keep your protein intake high! Who would say no to a hot protein shake in the freezing cold? Exactly... Find out how to make your own dark chocolate protein mocha below.
- ½ Cup milk (I use low fat milk but any milk will do)
- ½ Cup strongly brewed coffee
- 1-2 tbsp 100% cocoa powder (depending on how chocolaty you like it!)
- ¼ Cup Muscletech Platinum 100% Casein Chocolate
- First things first, brew your coffee as strong as you like it.
- While your coffee is brewing, heat up the milk but don’t boil it. You still want to be able to put your finger in it.
- After this, add the cocoa to the milk and whisk it together.
- Once the coffee has cooled down a bit, add milk mixture and casein.
- Blend it all together so that it gets thick and frothy. Then enjoy ^_^
*Try adding a dollop of protein whipped cream to add an extra bit of decadence for yourself, you can find how to make this here.*