Protein Chocolates for Mother's Day
What's better than a box of chocolates? A box of Protein Packed Chocolates! Give these sweet indulgences a go to satisfy mums chocolate craving this Mother's Day. No one will even know that they're full of protein and guilt free. Share them with your loved ones and enjoy the blissfulness that is Protein Chocolates!
- Melt 50g of the chocolate and mix with 1/2 tbsp of the melted coconut oil in a bowl.
- Stir in half a scoop of the chocolate whey.
- Spoon a thin layer of this mixture into the bottom of an chocolate mould or an ice cube tray and freeze until set.
- Start the filling by mixing the strawberry whey, coconut flour and milk together.
- Place a tiny scoop of this in each mould.
- Melt together the remainder of the coconut oil and dark chocolate and stir in the last of the chocolate whey. Fill each mould to the top with this mixture.
- Put your chocolates in the freezer until they are firmly set.
- Once they’ve set you can pop them out of the tray and demolish them all! Or you can leave some in the fridge for later…
Mother's Day Tips
- If your loved one is like mine and isn’t a fan of the strawberry, then simply replace is with natural peanut butter as the filling to make delicious chocolate peanut butter protein chocolates. You can pretty much replace the filling with anything that you like :)
- Try different mould shapes and flavours then wrap them up for mother’s day as a wicked homemade gift for your fitmum or loved one!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition