Winter is coming so cheer yourself up by treating yourself to this delicious Dark Molten Chocolate Protein Cookie Crumble Pot! Full of protein, chocolate, peanut butter and cookies - What could be a better mix?
Protein Cookie Ingredients
- 1/4 cup Cellucor Molten Chocolate Whey
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Bell Plantation Powdered Chocolate Peanut Butter (3 if you need more buttering up)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 small egg
- 2 pots (340 g) Greek 0% fat yogurt
- 2 squares melted dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- Place all cookie ingredients in a food processor (or blender) and blend together until they form a pasty texture.
- Shape mixture into 6-10 balls and flatten each one on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 175 C for about 7-10 minutes, or until cookies are cooked through. It's best to take them out while they're still soft in the center, because they tend to set a bit more as they cool so try not to over bake them!
- To make your wicked cookie pots - layer 1/2 cup Greek yogurt into ramekins (if you don't mind adding a little extra fat, you can use ricotta or mascarpone too). Crumble a cookie (or how ever may you wish) and sprinkle it on top. Add some melted dark chocolate and top with 1/2 tbsp ground almonds.
- Once you've done all this then you may admire your deliciously mess bowl of goodness and proceed to devouring it!