Dark Molten Chocolate Protein Cookie Crumble Pot
Winter is coming so cheer yourself up by treating yourself to this delicious Dark Molten Chocolate Protein Cookie Crumble Pot! Full of protein, chocolate, peanut butter and cookies - What could be a better mix?
Protein Cookie Ingredients
- 2 pots (340 g) Greek 0% fat yogurt
- 2 squares melted dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- Place all cookie ingredients in a food processor (or blender) and blend together until they form a pasty texture.
- Shape mixture into 6-10 balls and flatten each one on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 175 C for about 7-10 minutes, or until cookies are cooked through. It's best to take them out while they're still soft in the center, because they tend to set a bit more as they cool so try not to over bake them!
- To make your wicked cookie pots - layer 1/2 cup Greek yogurt into ramekins (if you don't mind adding a little extra fat, you can use ricotta or mascarpone too). Crumble a cookie (or how ever may you wish) and sprinkle it on top. Add some melted dark chocolate and top with 1/2 tbsp ground almonds.
- Once you've done all this then you may admire your deliciously mess bowl of goodness and proceed to devouring it!
Enjoy !! ^_^
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition