Chocolate, Cherries and Cheesecake! You know this is going to be epic with a combination like that!
- 1 x 180g tub Philadelphia reduced fat cream cheese
- 150g Low fat greek yoghurt
- 1 scoop chocolate flavour Cellucor whey protein
- 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 can black cherries in juice
- Dark chocolate shavings to decorated
- 1 cup oats
- 1 oz butter
- Line a tin (make sure that it has a detachable base), with greaseproof paper.
- Melt butter in to a pan and mix in the oats then press it into the bottom of the tin (you can add honey here to sweeten the base).
- Put the rest of the ingredients into a bowl and mix to a smooth batter.
- Pour into the tin and cook at 180 C in a preheated oven until set (the mix should wobble slightly when you shake the tin).
- Decorate the top with cherries and a shaving of dark chocolate.
- Leave to cool, refrigerate.
- Then Demolish ^_^