Yummy Peanut Butter Marshmallow Protein Cheesecake!
A delicious and easy way to treat yourself.
Ingredients For the Base
- 3/8 cup of ground almonds
- 1/4 cup of Bell Plantation Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp of agave syrup (if you can't find agave syrup substitute with honey)
Ingredients for the Filling
- 1/2 cup of COR-Performance Whey Peanut Butter Marshmallow (if you don't have this flavour you can use any)
- 1/2 cup of liquid egg whites
- 510g 0% Greek Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- To make your base, mix all the base ingredients together then press the mix into the bottom of a 6-8 inch nonstick pan.
- After this, make your filling by blending the whey, egg whites, and yogurt. You could even add some ricotta for extra creaminess.
- Pour the filling onto the base and pop it into the oven. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the center wobbles slightly but the cheesecake feels cooked on the sides. Cook time varies with this recipe, so carefully monitor your cake. You do not want to wait until the centre cooks all the way through, or it will dry up. Remove the cake while it still feels a bit "raw" in the center. As it cools, it will set into a nice, creamy consistency.
- Cool your cheesecake for an hour or so before refrigerating it for at least 4-5 hours.
- Garnish with peanut butter, melted chocolate, nuts, or fresh fruit. Or simply however you like :)