Wow, these are simply amazing! Try out these delicious protein donuts, they will satisfy any chocolate craving without you feeling so bad about it afterwards.
- 1 scoop Giant Sports delicious chocolate protein powder
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons Bell Plantation PB2 Peanut butter or Bell Plantation PB2 Chocolate peanut butter.
- 1/3 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk (or milk or choice)
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon oat flour (or ½ cup whole wheat flour)
- 3 tablespoons xylitol (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a mini donut pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Whisk together egg whites, almond butter, and almond milk in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add the remainder of donut ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Evenly spoon batter into donut pan, making 20 donuts total.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!
- Makes 20 servings: 1 serving is 1 mini donut
- Macros for 1 serving: 32 calories, 2.5g protein, 3.8g carbs, 0.5g fiber, 1g fat, 0g sugar