Muffins are so quick, easy, and fun to make! The flavor possibilities are endless. Try these tasty chocolate coconut muffins out.
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 scoop Muscletech Platinum Whey Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- ¼ cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk (or regular almond milk)
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons melted Good Health coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place 8 silicone cupcake liners on a sheet pan.
- Whisk together egg whites, almond milk, and coconut oil in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add remainder of ingredients into the bowl and stir until well combined.
- Evenly divide cupcake batter among cupcake liners.
- Bake in the oven for 14-16 minutes, or until center is cooked. Let cool and enjoy!
- Makes 6 servings: 1 serving is 1 muffin
- Macros for 1 serving: 126 calories, 6.5g protein, 12.8g carbs, 6g fat, 3.6g sugar, 1.9g fiber