Think of these as the healthy version of Reese's peanut butter cups! It's a guilt-free and delicious dessert. Try them out as soon as you can. Seriously.
- 1 scoop Muscletech Platinum Whey Vanilla
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp Good Health Coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Place mini muffin liners into a mini muffin tin and set aside.
- Place almonds and oats into a blender or food processor and pulse until mixture resembles flour. Pour into mixing bowl.
- Add protein powder to the mixing bowl and stir together.
- Add 2½ tablespoons of melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and extract into the mixing bowl and stir together.
- Using your hands, knead this mixture slightly until comes together. Take about 1½ tablespoon of mixture, form into a ball, and flatten with your fingers. Repeat this process until 10 are made.
- Melt chocolate chips and ½ tablespoon of coconut oil in a mixing bowl and stir until smooth.
- Spoon a small amount of melted chocolate into each muffin liner and place almond filling into each liner, on top of chocolate. Then spoon enough chocolate to cover each almond filling.
- Place chocolate cups in the fridge until chocolate hardens, about 1 hour. Remove from fridge and serve immediately.
- Makes 10 servings: 1 serving is 1 chocolate cup
- Macros for 1 serving: 149 calories, 5.1g protein, 8.3g carbs, 10.2g fat, 2.7g sugar, 2g fiber