There are few things as delectable as digging in to a cookie crumble pot. As soon as you dip your spoon in, you get the crunchiness, creaminess, and warmth of chocolate paired with cool ice cream. It's that combination of cake and gooey chocolate that tops all else.
Protein Cookies Ingredients
- 1 scoop Muscletech Platinum Whey Chocolate
- 1 tbsp honey.
- 2 tbsp PB2 Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- 2 pots (340 g) Greek 0% fat yogurt
- 2 squares melted dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- Place cookie ingredients in a food processor and blend together until they form a paste.
- Shape mix into 6-10 small balls and flatten each one on a baking-paper-lined cookie tray.
- Bake at 350 F (175 C) for about 7-10 minutes, or until cookies are cooked through. Do not overbake. It's best to take them out while they're still soft in the center, because they tend to set a bit more as they cool.
- To assemble cookie pots, layer 1/2 cup Greek yogurt into ramekins. If you don't mind adding a little extra fat, you can use ricotta or mascarpone, too. Sprinkle Justines choc chip cookie crumbs ontop. Add some melted dark chocolate and top with 1/2 tbsp ground almonds. Ta-da! It's delicious goodness in a bowl!