Vanilla Glazed Protein Shortbread Cookies
These sugar-free, buttery, and melt in your mouth shortbread cookies will not disappoint. They are perfect for breakfast with a cup of coffee or for dessert. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat with non-stick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, ¼ cup almond milk, and extracts until well combined.
- Add the remainder of cookie ingredients into the mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Using an extra small ice cream scoop, or a spoon, drop about 1 tablespoon of cookie batter onto sheet pan. Repeat this until 14 cookies are made.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Whisk the glaze ingredients together and drizzle on each cookie.
Makes 14 servings: 1 serving is 1 cookie with glaze.
Macros for 1 serving: 85 calories, 4.9g protein, 6.9g carbs, 4.8g fat, 0g sugar, 0.8g fiber
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition