One word: Amazeballs! I can't stop eating them. I can't stop drooling. They're good right out of the fridge, right out of the freezer, or right off the counter. They do no wrong. Enjoy!
- 1 scoop Muscletech Platinum Whey Chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashews
- 1/3 cups medjool dates, pitted (about 6)
- 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 1bsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Optional toppings: melted sugar free chocolate and crushed cashews
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Soak dates in a bowl of water for 10 minutes and drain.
- Pulse cashews in a food processor until a fine crumble forms.
- Add dates, syrup, and almond milk to food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a mixing bowl and stir in the coconut flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, and oats. Keep stirring together until well combined (batter will be very thick)
- Roll about 3 tablespoons of batter into a ball. Repeat until 12 balls are made and place each one on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Remove from oven, add chocolate if desired, and serve.
Makes 12 servings: 1 serving is 1 energy bite (without extra toppings)