Everyone loves dessert, however a problem is that most desserts are unhealthy. If you are a big lover of ice cream and you are struggling with cravings then we have a solution for you!
Here we provide you with one of our all-time favourite recipes which is for vanilla protein ice cream. It’s simple, tastes really good and is healthy. This creation will satisfy your sweet tooth and will not leave you with craving foods much worse so we hope you enjoy!
- 2 Scoops of Vanilla Protein Powder (BioX Power Whey Complex)
- 1 Mashed Banana or 1 cup of Berries
- 2 Cups of Natural Yoghurt
- Justines Choc Chip Cookie Crumbs
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a bowl and then place in the freezer.
- Take out your Justine’s Choc Chip Cookie Crumbs and mix it in with the other ingredients in the bowl.
- Refreeze and serve with fresh berries!