This is one of our best apple crumble recipes that contains protein and is a stomach filling treat or dessert that will satisfy your cravings. This recipe is easy to make and includes Justines Cookie Crumbs which is perfect to use for a crumble topping.
- 1 ½ cups of diced Apple no sugar added (canned or fresh)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Splenda or Stevia (your preference)
- 200 grams of Justines Cookie Crumbs for base
- 100 grams of Justines Cookie Crumbs for the topping
- IsoCream Ice Cream in Vanilla (you can find this in our Manukau store).
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Layer and press in a heat proof dish 200grams of Justines Cookie Crumbs in Chocolate Chip Flavour.
- Layer on top the Apple Mix.
- Sprinkle on top a layer of Justines Cookie Crumbs.
- Bake in oven till browned on top and hot in the centre.
- Serve with IsoCream Ice Cream in Vanilla or Coconut with a sprinkle of cinnamon.