Peanut Butter Protein Fudge
This combination of protein powder and peanut butter will be ideal for you whenever you have a strong urge for something sweet. This recipe is quick and easy to prepare, once the fudge is made you can store it in the freezer and they'll be ready to go when your craving hits! It will taste even more amazing if you pop them in the microwave. We hope you enjoy this healthy recipe with our tasty My Kosh Peanut Butter.
Yield: 18 Squares
Serving Size: 1 Square
- 1 Cup (120g) Vanilla Protein Powder (AllMax Nutrition AllWhey)
- ¼ Cup (30g) Coconut Flour
- ¼ Cup (64g) Peanut Butter (My Kosh My'NutButter JustPeanuts Smooth)
- ½ cup + 3 tbsp Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- (depending on the type of Protein Powder used, you may need to add a bit more/less liquid. When adding more, do not increase by more than 1 tbsp at a time. You do NOT want the dough to be soupy! Aim for a thick, brownie batter like consistency)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp (42g) Honey (GO Healthy Go Manuka Honey)
- 24 drops Liquid Stevia
- Line either a loaf pan or small brownie pan with wax paper.
- Mix all ingredients well, until a dough is formed.
- Press dough evenly into a pan.
- Freeze for at least 45m-1 hr, until fudge has hardened.
- Once hardened, remove fudge from freezer and cut into 18 squares.
Note: store covered in the freezer.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition