Post Workout Chocolate Protein Cake
Servings: 8 slices
Nutritional Data Per Serving: 155.2kcal, 12.5g Protein, 19g Carbs, 2.5g Fat, 5g Fibre
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate AllMax Nutrition AllWhey Protein Powder
- 1 1/4 Cup Cooked Aduki (or black) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 Cup Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 1/4 Cup Low-fat Cottage Cheese
- 6tbsp of Date Syrup
- 3tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1tsp Baking Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350F (around 170C)
2. Using an immersion blender,blender or food processor, blend all ingredients together and place in a cake pan.
3. Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Make sure you don't over bake the cake. You want it JUST cooked, ideally still a bit gooey in the center, so it's nice and moist inside.
4. When it's done, let it cool, take it out of the pan, and sprinkle some cocoa on top!
We hope you enjoy!
Click on the photo below to view The Ultimate Protein Powder Cookbook where this yummy recipe is from!