Make something healthy this Holiday season with this recipe.
These Gingerbread Toffee Truffles are a guilt-free treat that's as festive as the season. Delicious and filled with all the goodness. It's vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free. Made with Amazonia Raw Protein Slim & Tone.
- 1 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp. Filtered Water
- 1 ½ cup Oat Flour (grind gluten-free oats in a food processor)
- ½ cup Buckwheat Flour
- 2 tbsp. Amazonia Raw Protein Slim & Tone Vanilla & Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 tsp. Freshly Grated Ginger
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Bean Powder
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan Salt
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp. Coconut Butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. Hulled Tahini
- 100g Vegan Dark Chocolate, melted
- Combine chia seeds and water into a small bowl, mix and set aside to allow the chia seeds to swell.
- Combine the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Then add the soaked chia seeds, maple syrup, coconut butter, and tahini. Mix well (it is easiest to use your hands).
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Arrange into bliss balls.
- Dip the bliss ball into the melted dark chocolate to coat, and transfer into the freezer for 10-15 minutes to set.
Recipe by: amazoniaco