Baking muffins doesn't always have to be complicated.
This quick and easy recipe is proof of that.
These Chocolate Protein Muffins are delicious and simple to make.
- 2 Banana, mashed
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup of Cacao Powder
- 1/3 cup of 100% Balance Whey Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 cup of Oats, blended (oat flour)
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine all ingredients in one bowl and pour into the individual muffin pockets in the tray.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe by: Balance Sports Nutrition