We've featured quite a few Balance Plant Protein recipes this year, and we're back with yet another this week. This french toast recipe makes the perfect breakfast — there's a great balance of carbs, protein, and fat, with maximal flavour and minimal sugar.
- 1 serve (30g) Balance Plant Protein (Berry)
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/4 cup reduced fat milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 slices grainy bread
- 1 banana
- 2 handfuls frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp dairy-free yoghurt
- Cinnamon to sprinkle
- Mix eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and Balance Plant Protein in a medium sized bowl.
- Heat a little oil in a pan on the stove top.
- Pour liquid mixture into a shallow dish and dip the bread slices in one at a time.
- Place the bread into the hot pan and cook approximately two minutes each side.
- Serve hot topped with sliced banana, blueberries, dairy-free yoghurt, and a dusting of cinnamon.
1500kJ (357 calories)