Balance Protein Banana Bread
Bananas are a great post-workout snack containing carbs for energy replenishment. This protein banana bread recipe, courtesy of Lisa Hansen, also contains Balance 100% Whey Protein to meet all of your post workout-recovery needs.
- 1 1/2 cups oats, blended into flour consistency
- 2 scoops (56g) Balance 100% Whey (Vanilla)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 medium egg
- 1/4 unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 banana, sliced
- Crushed walnuts or raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine oats, protein powder, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl combine bananas, milk, egg and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and fold gently to combine.
- Add optional extras.
- Pour into a tin lined with baking paper, decorate with sliced banana, and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition