These Protein Parfaits surely look festive and fancy!
Try this easy-to-follow recipe.
- 250 grams of 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup of Balance 100% Whey Protein (Vanilla)
- 1/4 cup Raspberries (or Strawberries if you prefer)
- 1/4 Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp. Flaked Coconut
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Granulated Stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- Combine the Balance 100% Whey protein powder and yoghurt in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Heat the oats, coconut, stevia, and cinnamon in a nonstick pan until they start to dance and brown slightly.
- Layer the yoghurt and whey combination on top of the seasonal berries and coconut mixture.
- Place it in the refrigerator for an hour and enjoy!
Recipe by: Balance