Full of energy, nutrients, flavour, and crunch! This ultimate bar is the perfect energy-boosting snack complete with protein, healthy fats, and carbs for energy. Recipe courtesy of Chris Longstaff.
Makes 16 bars.
- Pre – heat oven to 180°c and line a shallow baking tray with grease - proof paper.
- Combine the nuts, seeds, cranberries & salt in a medium sized bowl. Add the protein and mix through.
- Heat the honey so that it is liquid consistency. Add to the protein and nut mixture and combine.
- Spread the mixture into the baking tray and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Once cooked put aside to let cool.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pot of boiling water and spread evenly over the cooled slice before refrigerating.
1250kJ (299 calories)