Protein Banana Bread Featuring BSN Syntha-6
Photo credit: Gobsn.com
This classic banana bread recipe turns an already delicious treat into a fantastic protein booster with the help of Syntha-6
, a protein blend from BSN. We use the vanilla flavor here, but don't write off chocolate or banana cream. Heck, make it three times and try all three!
- 2 scoops of BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder, Vanilla flavor
- 1 large banana
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup of low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup of oats
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup of stevia
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Start by preheating your over to 180 C.
- Grab a blender, put all of the ingredients in it, and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into your favorite baking dish.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, let cool, then enjoy!
Like this recipe? Check out the rest of our protein powder recipes right here!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition