- 1 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ cup of BioX Power Whey Complex Vanilla flavour
- 2 really ripe bananas (the riper the better)
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 4-6 Dates (depends on how sweet you want your muffins to be)
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ⅓ cup of Walnuts
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Chuck all the ingredients (except for the walnuts) into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Break the walnuts into small pieces and add them to the mixture.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray and pour the batter in. Leave a little extra room on top as the muffins will rise when baked.
- Cook muffins for 30-45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean when you insert it.
- Let the muffins cool and enjoy!