If you have some bananas and want to try something to do with them with your protein powder, try this Banana Protein Ice Cream recipe.
Get your needed protein hit for the day and satisfy your sweet-tooth cravings, minus the guilt.
- 2 Bananas (Medium)
- 1/2 scoop (16g) Balance Protein Powder
- 60ml fat-free milk (or milk substitute)
- 1-2 Stevia packets (or any sweetener)
- Using a food processor, combine all of the ingredients. If you don't have a food processor, a blender or a mixer can suffice, but take note that it will take longer for them. If the mixture appears too thick, add a little more milk.
- Place it in the freezer for at least 20 minutes, or until it is a bit frozen.
- Top with fat-free whip cream or cool whip. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by: Balance Sports Nutrition