- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 2/3 cup honey, agave, maple syrup or other sweetener
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips
- 2 scoops BioX Power Whey Isolate (Chocolate, or flavor of choice)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or shredded coconut or crushed nuts etc - this is your choice.
- In a saucepan, melt PB, sweetener and coconut oil.
- Remove from heat and add protein, oats, choc chips, and rest of ingredients.
- If too thick, you can add a few drops of milk or water. Stir until mixed and choc is melted.
- Spread in 9x13 pan and chill until hardened, and then cut into squares.