Give the classic s'mores a healthy twist with this recipe.
This S'mores Protein Cake is something to be obsessed with. It's not only guilt-free but super easy to make too! To make add more protein and flavor, top the stackable cake with BioX Nutri-Nut Peanut Butter.
This recipe makes 3 mini stackable cakes.
Here's what you need:
- 30g BioX Nutrition Rocky Road Complex Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder⠀
- 90g Pumpkin Puree
- 50g Egg Whites⠀
- 90g FF Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3g SF Cheesecake Pudding Mix⠀
- 3 Reese cups broke up
- 5g BioX Nutrition Nutri-Nut Peanut Butter drizzle (powder mixed with water)⠀
- 15g S’mores Goldfish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 3 mini springform pans with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients and mix well.
- Divide batter evenly between the 3 pans.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Let cakes fully cool before adding toppings.
Recipe by: BioX Performance Nutrition