Fluffy, protein-filled, and delicious!
These Blueberry Almond PROtein Waffles are heavenly.
- 1/2 cups Oat (quick or old fashioned) (This is roughly 1/3 cup oat flour. You could also use whole wheat flour/white flour.
- 2 scoops Scivation Xtend PRO Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Milk (or Unsweetened Almond Milk)
- 1 tbsp. Almond Butter
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 scoop Scivation Xtend PRO Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp. Almond Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 tbsp. Slivered Almonds
- Preheat waffle iron to medium heat. Add oats and remaining waffle ingredients to a blender, except for blueberries. Blend until a smooth batter forms. Be careful not to blend too much.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spray waffle iron with nonstick spray. Pour batter into waffle iron. The batter should make 5 waffles total. Cook until golden brown, or for about 4-5 minutes.
- For topping, mix Greek yogurt and vanilla protein powder to make a vanilla cream frosting on top. Drizzle with melted almond butter, blueberries, and slivered almonds.
- These waffles can be stored in the freezer for up to a month to take out and toast for a quick and easy breakfast or snack.
Recipe by: Macro_Chef