Blueberry Swirl Protein Muffins are delicious on the go breakfast that will provide you the energy and protein hit you need for the day.
You can munch on these as guilt-free snacks too!
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup Amazonia Raw Protein
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Stevia
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a muffin tin with liners or use non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl combine flours, protein powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together yogurt, eggs, cinnamon, stevia, and vanilla.
- Now mix all ingredients together until just combined, and gently fold fresh blueberries into batter.
- Spoon evenly into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake muffins at 160 degrees fan forced for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown and when pressed, the muffins bounce back.
- Allow muffins to cool before transferring to a wire rack. Enjoy and store in an airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 2 months.
Recipe by: amazoniaco