BPI Sports Chocolate Chip Cookie Protein Shake
Photo credit: Bpisports.com
This protein shake features Whey HD
, a fast-digesting protein blend from BPI Sports
. It's like a liquid chocolate chip cookie, but at least a little healthier. Enjoy it as a post-workout snack!
- 1 scoop BPI Sports Whey HD, Chocolate Cookie flavor
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 sugar-free chocolate chip cookies
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 8 drops liquid Stevia
- 1/4 cup refrigerated sugar-free chocolate chips, plus extra for topping
- Low-calorie chocolate syrup
- Sugar-free whipped cream
- Sandwich bag for icing
- Grab a glass, then rim it with the chocolate syrup. Set it aside for now.
- Add the almond milk, Whey HD protein powder, chocolate chip cookies, liquid stevia, and cocoa powder to your blender. Blend until smooth, the pour the mixture into your glass.
- Now, grab your sandwich bag. Spread some chocolate syrup along the sides and add a couple scoops of whipped cream. Seal the bag, then cut a small hole in the corner. Instant pastry bag!
- Finish it off by squeezing the bag mixture into your glass. Top it off with a few extra chocolate chips, then enjoy!
Nutrition Info: 352 calories, 29 grams of protein, 28 grams of carbs, 15 grams of fat
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition