Treat yourself with some delicious breakfast without having to feel guilty. Whip up these Cherry Ripe Pancakes and enjoy a healthy and protein-loaded meal or snack. It is also a great way to enjoy your protein powder. Another easy-to-make recipe to try.
For this recipe, you will need the following:
- 90g Oats
- 25g Noode Nutrition Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2/3 cup Plant / Nut Milk
- 1/2 Mashed Banana
- 1 tbsp. Stevia or Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- Fresh or Frozen Cherries
- Coconut Yogurt
- Desiccated Coconut
- Vegan Chocolate
- Add oats to a blender and blend until it resembles a flour, then add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Using a non-stick or oiled pan over medium heat, cook the pancakes as you normally would, cooking for 2-3 minutes on either side. This makes about 5-6 pancakes.
- Stack and top with cherries, coconut yogurt, and chocolate and enjoy!
Recipe by: Noode Nutrition